2U Rackmount Network Appliance Platform with Dual LGA3647 Socket Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Intel® C621 (Purley) and up to 66 LAN
- Dual LGA3647 socket Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
- 12 DDR4-2400 R-DIMM for up to 384GB of memory
- Up to 66 LAN ports
- 8 expandable LAN modules in support of 1GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/Fiber/Copper/Bypass
- Supports 2U redundant power supply
- Supports onboard IPMI (optional)
- Supports onboard TPM
- High computing power for SDN, NGFW, IDS, IPS, and UTM applications
The NA860 offers a perfect mixture of performance, flexibility, and durability with server-class dual LGA3647 socket Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and Intel® C621 chipset (codename: Purley). It is robust and highly reliable for use in a wide range of network applications such as SDN, NGFW, IDS, IPS, UTM, etc. Designed with flexibility in mind, the 2U rackmount network computing system is capable of managing numerous connected computers through an integration of up to eight expandable NIC modules which support a maximum of 66 LAN ports.
These NIC modules feature support for copper, fiber, bypass, 1G/10G/40G Ethernet speeds, and hardware acceleration. The NA860 comes with twelve high-capacity DDR4-2400 R-DIMM slots with up to 384GB non-buffer non-ECC/ECC memory. Moreover, there are two hot-swappable 2.5-inch SATA HDD trays, one mSATA slot and one optional 3.5-inch SATA HDD tray for sufficient storage. Two PCIe x8 expansion slots are available for add-in cards.