- Supports NVIDIA® RTX A6000/ A4500 GPU cards
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- One x16 (8-lanes), one x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Dedicated GPU card bracket
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation*
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 3 Grms vibration
Nuvo-8108GC-QD, the latest member of the well-received Nuvo-8108GC series, is a rugged edge AI platform specially designed for NVIDIA® RTX A6000 and RTX A4500 Ampere GPU cards. The GPUs offer tremendous computing power and product longevity, to take GPU-accelerated edge AI applications such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and intelligent video analytics to the next level of reliability and availability.
Powered by an Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory, it has a strong foundation for building a powerful AI edge computing platform. It has a refined thermal dissipation design to optimize GPU performance in high-temperature environments. Additionally, Nuvo-8108GC-QD comes with a dedicated mounting bracket for RTX A6000/ A4500 to keep the GPU card firmly secured in the PCIe slot. Along with Neousys’ patented damping brackets*, it ensures rock-solid operation in intensive shock and vibration conditions.
The addition of RTX A6000/ A4500 to Neousys’ GPU computer portfolio realizes an edge AI platform with system-level longevity and up to 28 TFLOPS computing power. Combining proven power design, guaranteed thermal performance, and superior mechanical ruggedness, Nuvo-8108GC-QD brings unprecedented longevity, computing power, flexibility and reliability to edge AI computing.