- Supports up to dual NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics cards
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- Two x8, one x4, Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- Two hot-swappable 2.5″ SATA HDD/ SSD with RAID 0/ 1 support
- 8~ 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation* (* R.O.C Patent No. M534371)
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 3 Grms vibration (* R.O.C Patent No. M491752)
Nuvo-8208GC is the world’s first dual GPU edge ai platform with industrial-grade design and in-vehicle features. Designed specifically to support dual NVIDIA RTX 30 series graphics cards, it offers tremendous GPU power up to 28 TFLOPS in FP32 for emerging GPU-accelerated edge computing, such as autonomous driving, vision inspection and surveillance/ security.
Nuvo-8208GC edge AI computing platform is powered by Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ 8-core/ 16-thread CPUs coupled with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory. The system incorporates two hot-swappable 2.5″ trays for easy HDD/ SSD replacement and an M.2 2280 NVMe socket for the ultimate disk performance. Its front-accessible GbE and USB 3.1 Gen1/ Gen2 ports feature screw-lock mechanisms for securing cable connections. In addition to the dual x16 PCIe slots for GPU installation, Nuvo-8208GC has two other x8 PCIe slots and one x4 PCIe slot for expansion cards to extend function sets like data collection, analytics and communication.
Nuvo-8208GC has a brand new power delivery design to accept 8~ 35V wide-range DC input and to handle heavy power requirements from dual 250W GPUs. Along with built-in ignition control, it’s feasible to deploy it on a vehicle and directly power it via the car’s power system. Mechanical wise, Nuvo-8208GC incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design*, damping brackets* and patent-pending GPU press bar, making it steady and rock-solid in various conditions.
The Nuvo-8208GC is Neousys’ response to the never-ending demand of TFLOPS in industrial GPU platforms. With industrial-grade power, thermal and mechanical design, it pushes versatile edge AI inference applications from laboratories to field applications, where reliability matters.