Web-based Power Meter Concentrator
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- Support at most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules” (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM2 and COM3 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser. Provide power data statistics report by browser.
- Provide microSD card for power data log operation. Data log file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management.
- Provide alarm message notification function via Email or SMS (for SMS message sending, GTM-203M-3GWA is required).
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules.
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, FTP and SNMP protocols.
The PMC-5151 is a web-based intelligent Power Meter Concentrator developed by ICP DAS. It offers webpage interface, and features various functions such as: power data collection, logic control, power demand management, data logger and alarm notification functions.PMC-5151 allows connections to ICP DAS Smart Power Meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface to read the power data of the devices measured by the power meters; and then real-time record the power values in the data logger file. It also provides data logger file auto send-back function; together with PMC Data Server software or SCADA software, it allows collection and analysis of the power data.
PMC-5151 is equipped with built-in Web Server that allows direct connections via browsers to the PMC-5151 for viewing power data and setting up the system parameters. It also offers Modbus TCP/RTU Slave function that allows SCADA software or HMI devices to connect to PMC-5151 to get real-time power data of the devices via Modbus TCP/RTU protocol.
ICP DAS XW-Board and M-7000 I/O modules, the PMC-5151 can also connect to standard Modbus TCP/RTU Slave modules. By working with the I/O modules, and functions such as IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including Email/SMS/SNMP Trap, PMC-5151 offers more thought-out power demand management and alarm notification functions, and is able to perform load shedding of the devices if required, and enables real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption of the devices.
- Energy measurement